- 12 March 2021
- Posted by: mikey0809
- Categories: Mortgage, Property
A number of new buy-to-let deals are being launched on Friday evening by Accord, while also trimming some rates and increasing others.
Accord is adding a new range of house purchase and remortgage products, available at 65% loan-to-value.
The deals include:
- A two-year fixed rate at 1.64% for remortgage clients which comes with a £1995 fee, £250 cashback and free standard valuation.
- A five-year fixed rate at 1.96% for house purchase clients, which comes with a £1995 fee, £500 cashback and free standard valuation.
The lender is also launching new three-year fixed rates for house purchase and remortgage at up to 75% LTV with rates starting from as little as 1.89%.
The existing 75% LTV changes range include increased incentives and reduced rates such as:
- A two-year fixed rate mortgage at 2.19%, down from 2.25%, which comes with a £995 fee, £500 cashback (was £250) and free standard valuation for house purchase clients.
- A two-year fixed rate mortgage at 1.83%, down from 1.87%, which comes with a £1,995 fee, free standard valuation and free remortgage legal service.
Accord is also increasing a number of rates at 75% LTV, including:
- Two-year fixed for purchase with £1,995 fee increased by 5 basis points from 1.9% to 1.95% and cashback increased from £250 to £500.
- Two-year fixed for remortgage with £1,995 fee, rate increased by 2 basis points from 1.81% to 1.83% and cashback of £250 added.
- Five-year fixed for purchase with £995 fee, rate increased by 2 basis points from 2.19% to 2.21% and cashback increased from £250 to £500.
- Five-year fixed for remortgage with £995 fee, rate increased by 2 basis points from 2.16% to 2.18% with cashback of £250 added.
Accord buy-to-let product manager Simon Garner says: “We’re pleased to be able to offer this updated range, and hope that by reviewing our incentives and reducing rates we can continue to provide brokers with a range of competitive mortgages for their landlord clients.”